Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fall Festival

Last Sunday our church had a fall festival. Brooke had a good time at the petting zoo, she rode a horse and a little train. She played a few carnival type games to get a little candy. Unfortunately, she didn't get much chocolate (so I am really counting on good houses on Halloween!). It was also so hot that night so we only put the kids in their monkey costumes for the family picture below. Hopefully, Friday night will be better. We're going to be visiting George's family so we hope Dallas will be cooler.















2 comments:

Kelley Forester said...

A little tiny girl came to trick-or-treat last night dressed as a little bumble bee. All I could think of was how much she reminded me of Brooke last year! We missed trick-or-treating with you last night!!

Aaron said...

Great pictures Lindsey! Looks like the "party of five" is doing pretty well!

Good to see the kiddos having a good time together. Brooke's getting really big since last time I saw her!

Tell George I said hello and I'll talk to you later.