3 weeks ago
Monday, October 20, 2008
I miss the Arboretum!!
Living here there are a few things that I miss about the big city - or Dallas in particular. One of those is the Arboretum. They have a great pumpking patch to take pictures in. Last Friday we took the kids to our version -- a small field @ a church nearby. Hudson was in "meltdown" mode - so there are not any of him by himself except the one you see below. Hallie sort of cooperated but wasn't her normal happy self. Brooke loved running around trying to pick up the pumpkins. We ended up buying two really small pumpkins - perfect for Brooke and she loved it!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Poor guy! You are not supposed to pinch them before you take their pictures! He is going to be traumatized by pumpkins for the rest of his life!
Love the pics, too cute!
I love Hudson in the first picture...I feel like he is starring down the quarterback ready to take hime out. Then I look at the third picture and I don't know if my thoughts about the first picture can be accurate.
Post a Comment