Thursday, June 3, 2010

HTML is NOT my friend!

Well I have spent a LOT of time today (during naps, kids sleeping and while they watched videos because of all the RAIN and us being stuck inside) learning all the ins and outs of blogs and html code, etc. I wanted to change the font on my blog headers...success. Along the way I created a new blog so I could practice all my html codes that will hopefully be up and running whenever I have a topic to blog about that fits the new theme (won't tell you now in case it NEVER happens! haha).

Let me just say whew...that is a pain in the rear! I still have yet to figure out several things I set out for... namely changing my background without using a template from cutest site on the block and places like that. I have plenty of creativity in me to make my own backgrounds...but the uploading wasn't working so I gave up. You'll notice if you're an avid reader *grin* that my green template is gone... maybe one day something will return. For now enjoy my hard earned fonts and maybe in few days a few other things will appear (like this nifty signature!).
** UPDATE: It clicked and I was able to add a background that I created myself. Phew.

If you ever have spare time and are trying to do the same things here are some links I found really helpful...
Chocolate on my Cranium ~ this is just a blog with a tutorial section
Tips for New Bloggers
Make Money Blogging
stephmodo ~ how to enlarge photos

1 comment:

Cary said...

Have you tried the blogger draft layout stuff?