Sunday, June 6, 2010

Gulf Shores - Part 2

The last full day we were in Gulf Shores we took the kids to a place called, The Track. We noticed it on our way into town and I thought it would be a good place for the kids and for the adults. They had a great section for little ones like ours and two adult go-cart tracks which we could take the kids on. They had a great time (and I had fun too!). It started to rain just as we were leaving and we had lunch at LuLu's (owned by Jimmy Buffet's sister). It was a fun atmosphere and I would have loved to take pictures there but it rained like crazy once we were seated. I guess the memories will all be in my head!





Hallie really enjoyed herself on this swing -- imagine this pose with tongue out the whole time! :)






Hudson with his new obsession.

My Momo played a little golf too! :)

George & Brooke attacked Uncle Ryan on the bumper boats!

I promise - she had fun eventually...



No comments: