Sunday, May 9, 2010

UT vs. A&M baseball and Tailgate

In April (I know I've been a terrible blogger!) the college ministry had a tailgate at the UT vs. A&M baseball game...thanks to some AWESOME table hosts getting it together!! We took advantage and figured it would be fun for the family to go to the game too. My parents came up and went with us (thanks for the tickets, mom & dad!). The kids had a good time and did really well. It was a rainy day and ended up sprinkling for the end of the game so we had to leave our seats and hangout out underneath the upper deck for the last few innings. Hudson, Hallie & I sported our UT gear (I couldn't find Brooke's t-shirt or she'd have worn it too!). Lucky for us we came out on the winning end ~ shutting out the Aggies.





Family picture ~ please ignore my hair... remember it RAINED and I'd gone curly that day anyway.

Kid's tailgating!!

This was typical of Hallie all afternoon.... no nap combined with falling out of a chair, getting hit by a football, brother eating her food, etc.... left her in a foul mood! And before you Aggies comment on the fact it was her shirt causing the tears read the above sentence AGAIN! :)

No comments: