Day One at the beach... Hudson was NOT a fan!


Neither was Brooke!


Hallie steered clear of the water and enjoyed the building in the sand.

Hudson found the sand was a safe place to be too.

The rare 'caught on camera' smile!!

We went the second night to eat at the Original Oyster House along with EVERYONE ELSE in Gulf Shores. When we found out it was 30 minutes to wait just to get a pager we ventured on to find something new. This place had GREAT shrimp and *maybe* the best hushpuppies I've ever had. There was no wait at all.

Day TWO: Mommy had the magic touch to get Brooke into the water happily

Hallie too!

Brooke put her swim lessons to the test and after a while she was like a little fish all over the pool with her floaties. She had a great time!

We built this Mickey Mouse

The kids sitting in our Mickey Mouse sandcastle
Even the beach has a time-out spot!!! :)

I just love this picture... I think it will be printed in black & white and framed somewhere in our house. She just looks like she hasn't a care in the world, doesn't she?

Like a little model posing on the beach.

Attempt one at a family shot on the beach...more to come.

Hallie had fun running to and from the water.

Sweet Hallie.

Imagine him saying at this point "I DID IT!!!!" every time he'd run to the water stick his hands in the wave and run back yelling "I DID IT!!"

1 comment:
Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment