Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Dad & Daughter Dance

Our church recently had a Dad & Daughter dance that George took the kids to. I think they had a great time...we had been 'practicing' at home for a few days so they'd have their skills down. George said they did okay rotating turns and he'd dance with one for a verse and chorus and then swap. I was on the committee that helped put it all together so I went up after they came home to help take down the decorations. I got there a little early and watched some of the dads and daughters dancing and I just have to say that it was pretty much the sweetest thing! I literally teared up as I watched these manly men being so gentle with their little girls.



George & the girls before the dance (don't you just love Brooke's pose?!!)




Daddy & Brooke




Daddy & Hallie





Brooke & her candy and flower ring



Hallie showing off her candy


1 comment:

Jessica Brame said...

you have some gorgeous daughters...(so weird that we have kids and YOU HAVE 3)....they get it from their mama!