Sunday, February 8, 2009

Floor Sleeper




We can't figure it out, but Brooke has lately started sleeping in random places throughout the house on the floor. Some nights we hear her cough or make some noise and we find her sleeping in our doorway or in the hallway. This morning we found her like this in her room. She's got a bed!! Why is she on the floor?! We ask her and she always says "I don't know". It baffles us. We are thinking about buying her a real twin mattress and box spring because maybe it will be more comfortable for her or we can sell it to her as a "big" girl thing...but honestly I'd rather save our money if she is just going to end up sleeping like this! Hopefully it's a phase she soon grows out of.

1 comment:

Kelley Forester said...

I bet she's semi-sleep walking! According to my books, kids do this and then grow out of it.