Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Hudson & Hallie!!

February 19, 2008 - 2:38 & 2:39 pm
5 lb 8 oz & 4 lb 14 oz

I can't believe it's already been a year since our little twins entered the world! So much has happened and changed for our family since then that I feel like time has just flown by. A year ago today I went to my doctor's appointment for a routine check up and was told when I got there.... oh, you're having these babies today! I thought ... WHAT??? I'm SO not ready. I was going to get my toes done, eyebrows waxed, manicure, etc that afternoon so I'd be "camera" ready when it was time for them! I didn't have my bag completely ready and the camera was at home! But, it was time for them and everything worked out (even though I was grooming myself in the bed after the C-section!).

They have been a joy in our lives and even though there were many days I thought to myself (and even outloud) that it was all too overwhelming, we made it!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday, Hudson & Hallie! :) Hope y'all had a wonderful day full of celebrating! Twins are such blessings!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday, Hudson and Hallie!! Ya'll are such cuties!!

Lauren said...

I can't believe they're a year old! I remember George calling me that morning asking if I'd pick Brooke up from Wee School, since y'all were going to be a little tied up :) What an exciting day!
Lauren

Jesse and Dori said...

wow! Your babies are a year old! I am sure you are having so much fun watching them grow!

Annie and Jeremy said...

Awww, Happy B-day Hudson and Hallie! I can't believe you're already one! :)