Sunday, August 3, 2008

Wii so sore!

Is it embarrasing or what when a video game can cause physical soreness?! George & his siblings got together and bought a Wii for his dad for Father's Day. This past weekend we were in Dallas for a wedding so we got to play it for the first time. It was so much fun!! We stayed up until 1:30 am on Thursday night playing Tennis and Boxing. OH MY GOSH... that is seriously a work-out! I can't believe how much it really works your muscles. We were hooked immediately. I think if a store had been open that late we probably would have gone out and made an impulse buy and got one for ourselves. I need one just to redeem myself with the game of Tennis. I was horrible!!! (Much like reality, I'm sure). So, next time you hear about Wii-hab for recovering patients or people losing weight playing video games - Believe it!! Because a day later "Wii" are still sore!

2 comments:

brickmomma said...

Hey Lindsay - I am a friend of Christine Hoover's and I met you once as we were walking out of Inneract. Just to say hello and that I feel your Wii pain!!

Isn't it crazy?

Jamee Brick

JL said...

Wii were sore for a week after Christmas! HA!