Sunday, August 3, 2008

Our funny girl

Brooke pretty much cracks me up daily. There's always something new and hilarious that she tries, asks for or comes up with. I have a few to share that I caught on film. She often does things that Hudson & Hallie do. For instance, every time I get out their floor play mat she tells me "Thanks, Mommy" and lays down before I can even get one or both of the babies on it. When I've set up the doorway jumperoo she'll ask to sit in it and she used to regularly sit in their swing and swing herself singing "Swingin' girl!!" But just the other day she asked to have her snack in a brand new spot... Hudson & Hallie's Exersaucer.
Here she is enjoying her Oreo pudding.
Every day she comes out of her room with all or some of her clothes off or with a new outfit completely. But one day she decided she would come out wearing a brand new "hat". No, that's not a hat on her head...it's a pair of tights. So, now every time she wears it it reminds me of snow skiers who wear those Jester hats on the slopes... she's a goof! Unfortunately, I don't have a great picture of it. But, you can kind of tell what it may look like as she wanted to wear it while eating the other day.

Brooke loves pushing her Baby & Baby George around in her new baby stroller that she got for her birthday. Last night she told me "tie Hudson in"... my immediate reaction was NO WAY...he'll definitely get hurt. But, then my curiosity got the best of me and I decided it was worth a shot and it may even be a little funny. So, I put Hudson in her doll stroller, strapped him in and let Brooke push him around the house. She was so proud of herself. I told her to be very careful and she took Hudson for a "stroll" up and down our hallway. I'm not so sure Hudson had as great of a time as she did!!





1 comment:

JL said...

He will be bigger than her some day and get her back for this!