Enter our garage sale...
Two weeks ago we were getting ready for a garage sale and in the process of going through boxes of things to set aside and price I found it! I decided right then and there that it didn't matter how the garage sale went... I just made about $900 by finding it. Remember this thing had over 20 James Avery charms!!
(see it in the corner of the box?)
Somewhere along the way since December the kids must have put this in a box we had in the office where we were collecting garage sale stuff. I would NEVER have found this without the garage sale.
Of course it is fitting that once I found this my UT class ring is now missing. And unlike the bracelet I honestly have no idea the last time I wore it. Did I mention how much I love my kids. : )

No comments:
Post a Comment