We got together with some of our friends over the July 4th weekend. The kids had fun swimming in kiddie pools and Ben was nice enough to grill hot dogs & hamburgers for 6 families and their 15 kids!! Obviously it was never a dull moment...but we loved every minute of it!
Oh and let me just also mention as you can tell from the pictures below... 12 of the 15 kids are GIRLS... wow! Hudson's future wife I am sure is in the bunch...now if only my friends would take care of Hallie & Brooke I'd be happy. :)




Hallie didn't enjoy the inflatable pool...so no picture of her. And I had all 5 of us coordinated in Red/White & Blue and we didn't get a family picture. Just imagine it... and then imagine us looking even better & that's what it would have looked like. Haha
No comments:
Post a Comment