Sunday, January 31, 2010

Family pictures!!

Well, we had pictures taken again this past week in celebration of Hudson & Hallie's upcoming 2nd birthday (I know, 2 already?!, right!). Our friend Maleigh took them for us in downtown Bryan and we had a great time with the "rugged" backdrops. As you'll see by the tons of pictures I have included here...there were SOOO many good ones to choose from. I'm so happy with them and can't wait to get them printed and up on walls. If you know me, you'll know I am terrible at actually doing that. I have SEVERAL frames up on counters, dressers, etc with NO pictures yet. Some have been that way for over 2 years. Ridiculous, I know! But, I'm motivated with these to get them up. Can't wait!















2 comments:

katie newton said...

Those are INCREDIBLE!!! I tried to pick a favorite, but I love them all!! You better get them into some frames honey!! :):) I am the same way though... I don't even have a hard copy picture of Kendall up anywhere and she is 5 weeks old!!! Oh dear.

Amber said...

Your pictures are so good! You need to fill those frames fast!!! I have a great website I use to print pics called mpix.com and they get shipped straight to your house! We really enjoyed seeing you all last weekend. Your kids are just precious!!!