George & I went to the Dallas area in mid-January with about 60 of the college leaders from Central for a retreat that was held at Great Wolf Lodge in Grapvine. WOW... that place is so neat and I really want to go back once the kids are older for a vacation. I think they'd love it. We really enjoyed the time to get away with out kids - sleep in a nice hotel room & spend some time with the fantastic leaders we have. One day we had 5 hours for free time so we took a tour of the Dallas Cowboys Stadium. Oh my goodness...that place is insane. This was our first time at the stadium and seeing in on TV just can't do it justice.
View from right about club level. My picture of the HUGE screen turned out blurry...but let me tell you it's HUGE and definitely a distraction. I don't think I'd ever watch the field.

Just had to show this one...my dad would appreciate the fact that UT's helmet is higher than A&M's!

View from the standing area on the top level.

Tunnel the players walk through to get on the field

Ignore my ridiculous hair...but had to take a picture in front of the UT alum (who...yes, I know...can't always catch the ball...but gotta support the former 'Horn)

And of course ...have to support the Aggie too! (and I know there's another...but we didn't take a picture in front of Bennett's locker)

On the Dallas star! Pretty cool
No comments:
Post a Comment