Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Party, Party, Party


We rented this bounce house for the party because Brooke had been talking about bouncing for a while... it was a hit. The best part was that the man was supposed to pick it up at 2:30 and we had it until 7!! So, we got bonus time and had a "2nd" party with some of our neighbor friends.

Hallie & Momo

Hudson enjoying the blow-up pool

Hallie having fun with me in the bounce house

Mommy, Daddy & the birthday girl

The big 3 year old!!

This year I made the cake myself instead of buying it like normal. Even the frosting was homemade -- I think it turned out pretty well for my first one! I had a bigger "better" idea - but it just didn't work out this time. I may try it for Hudson & Hallie's 2nd birthday next February.

Some of the girls using sidewalk chalk

Hallie trying to sneak some more cake... it was so funny to watch her

Brooke putting on her bike helmet & knee pads

Trying out her new bike

About to make a basket in the new goal

1 comment:

katie newton said...

So cute!!! And I LOVE her cake.... I don't know what your other idea was, but it looks awesome!!! Way to go mommy! Looks like everyone had a blast. :)