Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy Birthday, Brooke!!

Can't believe she's three already!!! Brooke is such a sweet little girl. She's so smart and funny and TALKATIVE (when she's not being shy...). Right now I'm listening her "play" on the piano singing "Happy Birthday" to herself. She's a little mommy to Hudson & Hallie and often repeats things I tell them ... "Hudson, we don't do that buddy!", "You're right Hallie...that IS a duck". We sure do love her! I'll put pictures of her super fun birthday party up later -- so many pictures to sort through!!

Just hours old

Sweet One-Year old girl

2 years


3 year old little lady

5 comments:

Ms. Shaeffer's Superstars said...

I LOVE the banner! Where did you get that?

JL said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl!

Ashley said...

happy birthday, brooke!! Can't believe our girls are 3! :) miss yall!

Jenni McCarty said...

What a cutie pie! Happy Birthday to Brooke.

Unknown said...

She is getting so big. I miss her!