This past week it rained two days in a row. While we needed the rain - it causes real frustration for a stay at home mom!! What to do for two days - no back yard, no going out for entertainment purposes... So, Friday I tried to think of something fun that Brooke would like to do that was still somewhat "educational" - the videos and computer games had been long exhausted by this point. So, I looked through the pantry and all I had enough ingredients for were peanut butter cookies. To my delight we also had leftover Hershey Kisses from Easter so we were able to make MY favorite cookies - Peanut Butter w/ the kiss in the middle. YUM!! Brooke liked it so much that she asked to make them again on Monday. It just so happened that we were having a guy over for dinner that night and I thought "what better reason to make cookies!!" - that and I just LOVE them too!
3 weeks ago

3 comments:
She is so beautiful!
So cute, I love the picture of Hallie and Brooke together.
how fun! send me your recipe for PB cookies - that sounds yummy! :)
Post a Comment