Hallie is a daredevil. She isn't afraid to try or do anything. Today I caught her trying to climb out of the shopping cart - literally one leg over the edge. And before you say "Why isn't she in the strapped in section???"... remember I have THREE of them... They don't make buggies big enough for everyone to be strapped in. Ha ha!

I thought this was so cute to see the two of them just sitting at the picnic table. Brooke was kind enough to bring everyone bread for a snack. Why bread?? I have no idea...but they enjoyed it!

Hallie is into EVERYTHING. If I don't catch her fast enough with the bookcase, she'll open it up, and dump every book out of it! She also will clear out Brooke's dresser drawers (with a little help, I'm sure) multiple times a day if I don't catch her in the act.
Okay, this I thought was hilarious... I've been buying the girls matching dresses and this past Sunday I wanted to take a picture of them together. Hallie wasn't in the mood I guess so she was in the process of scooting off the chair - so Brooke just copied her. Too funny!!

Here she is actually smiling for the camera which NEVER happens!! What a sweet girl.
1 comment:
They are getting so big and cute. I enjoy getting to see all the pictures and follow what is going on.
Post a Comment