It's a miracle. George and I are going on an actual, very real, already booked vacation!! We haven't gone anywhere other than to see family, to a family lake house or to a family cabin since our honeymoon 5 years ago!! Now with three kids we are more in need of a break alone than ever. So, we are going on a cruise!!! We've always wanted to go and this November we'll be hitting the seas on a Carnival cruise with some friends from church. It's so fun to have already made friends with people we are willing to travel with (and who are willing to travel with us!).It's also nice to know that the money I'd been setting aside in our "vacation" fund has actually paid for a vacation instead of something else which has usually happened in the past. We've always had good intentions to go somewhere but just have never bitten the bullet and booked something. I'm soooo excited!!

6 comments:
Where are you going? They are awesome, you will love it!!
I'm excited for you. I wish I could go on a vacation. With the baby on the way it will probably be quite a while before we can take off alone on a big trip. But we are headed to Scottsdale for a weekend in August, and I am really looking forward to a pregnancy massage.
how fun, a cruise is a great vacation! I love your blog template! It's fun seeing pictures of your little ones! How ya doing taking care of twins? I can't imagine, 1 is time consuming enough!
How fun! We are hoping to schedule a cruise for our 5 year anniversary next summer! You will have sooo much fun!!
Fun!! I'm super jealous. Can I stow away in your suitcase? I need a vacation :)
Lauren
Hey girl!!! I'm so glad you found our blog! I'm glad, because now I know can see YOUR blog! :) I've been thinking about you guys, wondering how CS is treating you!!! I hope we can keep in touch! OH, and I'm SO glad you're cruising! That was our honeymoon, and we've been dying to do it again! :)
Post a Comment