Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Rest of December...

Yikes... I have been way behind on the blog and it's totally stressed me out... well, not REALLY...but I am ready to be into 2011.

The kids enjoyed having slumber parties every night at the cabin in Colorado. Here they are on Christmas eve in their matching PJ's excited about what Santa may bring them.

Santa came and filled the stockings and left some other goodies.

Hallie was pretty excited! :)

We drove to Dallas from Colorado (12 hours) only stopping TWICE because our kids are travel champs! :) We celebrated Christmas with George's family for a few days.

Hallie liked working on the gingerbread houses which has become a Jacobus side of the family tradition.

Brooke was VERY proud of her house!

Hudson got some golf clubs for Christmas and he has LOVED playing with them. George has since taken him out to the driving range and has said that he will cost us a lot of money in the future. He went through a bucket of balls in no time!


Phew... I feel like a weight was just lifted off my shoulders. Now I can catch up on the blog for January/February!!

No comments: