We've had some minor remodeling going on here at the Jacobus house lately. Our hallbath was overdue for some major renovating and was on our list of things to "get to." After a water leak in our kitchen caused destruction to the wood floor we had to tile that and figured we might as well get the bathroom done at the same time. So, now this bathroom has become my new favorite room of the house and I can't wait to have the money saved to do our bathroom too. After that is done literally EVERYTHING in the whole house other than doors/trim and windows would be new!!
BEFORE PICTURES:

(notice there wasn't even a place for a shower head to go -- it was rigged with a weird pipe by the previous owner/renters)

AFTER:
3 comments:
LOVE IT!!! Y'all did a wonderful job w/ all of the renovations!! Now, I just have to see it in person :) ha! Looks great!
I'm in the need of a subcontractor that can play the piano & install shower heads...know of anyone???
It looks GREAT!!
Looks awesome!!
Post a Comment