Wednesday, December 9, 2009

She smiles!!!

I just had to post this adorable picture of sweet Hallie. She stayed home from school today after having a couple of days of bad diapers (moms, you know what I mean!). She's in a great mood, no fever - but our school has a #3 policy... haha! We ran some errands - took my camera to see what was wrong with the lenses - both would cost at least $120 to repair and to HEB. After I came home I had the light bulb to see if my lens from the old film SLR would work... and sure enough it does. It actually zooms farther than the digital lens. So, I was testing it out and this is the picture I came up with. If you know Hallie, you know she NEVER smiles for cameras - but has plenty of smiles. I finally caught a great one on film. Nevermind that she was carrying a laundry basket in the garage. This one is a framer! So, turns out I saved Christmas too -- now we have a working lens & all our activities will be documented... I was getting a little concerned. Especially since I can't find our other "back-up" camera. I blame the children....

2 comments:

katie newton said...

PRECIOUS PICTURE!!!!! I think she looks a lot like you. :)

Sarah Elizabeth Buckner said...

this is soooooo cute! i'm glad you caught it!