Monday, October 26, 2009

Family Pictures

This past Saturday a good friend of ours (http://www.canoncreekphotography.com/) took some pictures of us. She's just getting started so we happily volunteered. I told her that if she could get a good picture of a family of 5 then she'd be well on her way!! Here are a few off of her blog that she posted for a sneak peek. I can't wait to see the rest! Thanks Maleigh!!




4 comments:

Ashley said...

Great pics! Love all of the colors! :) I like your jeans, where did you get those?

katie newton said...

LOVE THEM! :) She did an awesome job! The one of you and George is super cute.

Maleigh Canon said...

Thanks for the shout out girl!

Jesse and Dori said...

Those family pics turned out so good!! I love the one of ya'll from behind. She did a great job!
Cute Halloween pics too!