This past weekend we went to Dallas/Fort Worth for George's graduation from Seminary!! We are SOOO excited he's finished. No more Tuesday commutes to Houston ... no more $$$ going to Southwestern... no more reading because you "HAVE" to. I'm so proud of him. He finished in about 6 years all while working full-time, moving twice, and having THREE kids. He did great!!

George & the proud wife!

George w/ his mom, dad & brother

I wanted to hold the degree since I helped him earn it!! HA HA!!

The kids stayed back at George's parents with his aunt during the ceremony. So, this is our best attempt at a family shot w/ him in his cap & gown.

Brooke really wanted George & I to get under the table with her...and it turned out to be a fairly cute family shot.

Brooke and cousin, Jack

Jack & Hallie

Jack & Hudson

Brooke helped YaYa bake cookies
No comments:
Post a Comment