George performed his first wedding in Dallas mid-December. I wasn't able to go with him so I've yet to hear how he does it. I will get my first chance this coming weekend though as he is officiating another here in College Station. For those of you who know me -I get super nervous when he preaches, etc. So, this will be interesting for me too. You'd think it was me up there in front of the crowd because of how nervous I am.
We took Brooke to Disney Playhouse Live this month too. She loves watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Handy Manny on the Disney channel. Her favorite thing to do is dance to the "Hot Dog" song. We thought she'd enjoy seeing these characters in person. She took it all in very cautiously. When it came time for the Hot Dog dance - she started to do it and when she realized everyone else was doing it too (and doing it differently) she quickly stopped. We were so disappointed because it is so cute to watch her. But, at the very end they were playing music and she let loose and got her groove on. It may not have been the song she was familiar with - but she at least participated some.

Hudson & Hallie are 10 months old now. They are pulling up on all the furniture and starting to move holding the couch. Hallie has found a new facination with the fireplace (and the rocks inside) which has caused me to move our ottoman in front of the fireplace to block her path!
George and I got a Wii for Christmas and after acting like 12 year old kids when opening it we are loving it!! George is dominating me at tennis (just as in real life) although I am trying to get better. I'm determined to beat him for one game...
We'll be going to see George's family this week. We are excited to meet George's sister's babies - Phinny (5 months) & Jack (2 weeks). The house will be full and loud - but it's exciting to have playmates for our kids!

No comments:
Post a Comment