Since I've written last... Hudson has a tooth and almost has his 2nd. Hallie is pushing up on her knees and is still rolling all over the house, and Brooke is 99.9% potty trained. YAY!
We've been busy I guess or maybe I've just felt like we haven't had anything blog-worthy. We had a relaxed day today. Even though there was a home A&M game, we opted to give our tickets away and stay home. It was nice for me to be able to watch my UT game on TV since I am usually sitting at Kyle Field watching the Aggies while the Horns play.
This afternoon we spent some time in the back yard. We've got a great swing set that Brooke loves. Hudson & Hallie enjoy their little swing too. We're going to have to get another one so that all three kids can swing at the same time. We took some pictures of Hudson & Hallie in the grass. They handled it WAY better than Brooke did. She used to freak out about it - but H&H seemed to like it. Now that they sit up really well it was their first time in the grass.
We had a milestone day in the Jacobus house this afternoon. We took the front of Brooke's crib off to make it a "big-girl" bed. As you'll see below by the picture - she was so excited. She's been begging for the past two days to take a nap in a big bed and I've been wanting to do it for a while now, so it seemed as good a time as any to just do it. After an hour or so of her "playing" in the room and coming in and out of the room we gave her the 'stern' talking to and she fell asleep finally. It was crazy though for her to come find me when her nap was over. I'm going to have to get used to that!

2 comments:
That is such a great picture of Hudson.
I remember when Jackson first moved up to the big boy bed and at night we would find him asleep, but surrounded by books in the little hall outside his room where the light was on!
Post a Comment